Property for Sale
Property For Sale In Heritage Estates_cwet, Wetaskiwin County
- MLS®#: E3266215
- Size: 1.04 acres
- Price: $85,000
- Status: Active
Heritage Estates on Buck Lake's West shore, offers year round residents and recreational seekers a peaceful, tranquil setting on the lake complete with shore line walking trails, good neighbors, lake access and a central pier. Most lots are approximately one acre in size! Choose from lake view lots, lake side lots, panoramic view lots and treed lots. Prices start at $72,900! You can afford a place at the lake! Underground power, gas and phone at the lot line. No time commitments. Reasonable restrictive covenants. Wooded walking trail opens onto wetland shore. Zone lake shore residential. GST may be applicable.
Contact TruHome Inc About MLS® E3266215
TruHome Inc, 1.587.400.SOLD (7653) at Elisse Moreno (Realtor with RE/MAX Excellence), , Edmonton, Alberta,
- MLS®#: E3266215
- Lot Size: 1.04 acres
- Lot Shape: Irregular
- Restrictions: Restrictive Covenant-Building Design/Size,Utility Right Of Way
- Neighbourhood: Heritage Estates_CWET
- City: Wetaskiwin County
- Nearest Town: Buck Lake
- Postal Code: T0C 0T0
- Directions: From West end of Buck Lake hamlet, go North on RR 63 for 1.6 km to TWP Rd 462A. West on 462A for 1.6 km then North 0.8 km to Heritage entrance.
- Exterior Features: Beach Access, Boating, Environmental Reserve, Lake Access Property, No Through Road, Treed Lot
- Cultivated Acres: 0.0
services & amenities
- Road Access: Gravel
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Wetaskiwin County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!