Property for Sale
Property For Sale In Leduc County
- MLS®#: E3345455
- Size: 80.00 acres
- Price: $6,400,000
- Status: Active
160 Acres. LAND HAS BEEN ANNEXED INTO BEAUMONT. ANNEXATION was approved on November 22, 2016. In June 2017 Beaumont applied to Capital Region Board for a Municipal Development Plan. ALL THE LAND FACING 50 ST IS TO BE COMMERCIAL. The CRB application is available. Prior to Beaumont's annexation application, the owner completed numerous studies in preparation to apply to rezone the land. These studies are available to the purchaser. There is a creek and a licensed waterway on the property. 50th street (hwy 814) is a new 4 lane hwy. There is a service road to the property. Land can be sold separately or with the 80 acres to the east 4-24-51-1-NW. On Sept. 28, 2017, Edmonton applied to MGB to annex this land into Edmonton. GST may be applicable.
Contact TruHome Inc About MLS® E3345455
TruHome Inc, 1.587.400.SOLD (7653) at Elisse Moreno & Caitlin Heine (REALTORS® with RE/MAX Real Estate), 10805 120 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, T5H-3P9
- MLS®#: E3345455
- Lot Size: 80.00 acres
- Neighbourhood: None
- City: Leduc County
- Nearest Town: Edmonton
- Postal Code: T4X 0K4
- Directions: Land east of 50th street (Hwy 814). One mile south of Edmonton and one mile north of Beaumont or Hwy 510. 50th street is now a 4 lane hwy.
- Exterior Features: Creek, Flat Site, No Through Road, Not Fenced
- Cultivated Acres: 80.0
services & amenities
- Road Access: See Remarks
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Leduc County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!