5619 53 Avenue, Tofield
Vacant Lot/Land for Sale
- MLS®#: E4168513
- Price: $149,900
4.96 ACRES with R-LD zoning (Residential Low Density) allows for a multitude of building options, located in the Town of Tofield (35 minutes southeast of Edmonton/Sherwood Park). Located on municipal: 56 ST (Creamery Road); County: Range Road 191 between 52 & 53 AVE. All services along 53 AVE. This active, friendly community, with a nicely balanced demographic, hosts many events: RY-TOF SLO-PITCH TOURNAMENT, Lions Club "SHOW 'n SHINE", KNM's BULL BASH, SODBUSTER RODEO & THE SPRING NATURE FESTIVAL (arrival of Snow Geese). Amenities & attractions include Beaverhill Lake Nature Centre (federally recognized Bird Sanctuary), an Air field & Golf Course. Established as a Town in 1909, the community includes 200 hectares of parks/recreation grounds, great schools, active Churches & Tofield Health Centre (wide range of health services). Make it home. Will consider all offers.
Contact Elisse Moreno About MLS® E4168513
Elisse Moreno, 1.587.400.SOLD (7653) at Elisse Moreno & Caitlin Heine (REALTORS® with RE/MAX Real Estate), Suite 200, 10835 – 124th Street NW, Edmonton, Alberta, T5M 0H4
- Property Type: Vacant Lot/Land
- MLS®#: E4168513
- Address: 5619 53 Avenue
- Neighbourhood: Tofield
- City: Beaver
- Postal Code: T0B 4J0
- Exterior Features: Level Land, Subdividable Lot
services & amenities
- Heating: Y
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Beaver Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!