Property for Sale
Property For Sale In Greystones, Wetaskiwin County
- MLS®#: E4163835
- Size: 0.09 acres
- Price: $344,800
- Status: Active
Gorgeous piece of Paradise on BUCK LAKE in the Greystones on the Lake subdivision. South facing lot has 100' of FRONTAGE ON THE WATER. Total of .87 acres of land, mainly cleared for your use. Property has Power to it, including 220V run to the shore. A Water Cistern that is 1000 liters in size is in an enclosed tower stand now. Natural gas is to the property line. Included as well is an 8' x 10' shed. Buck Lake is situated off of Hwy 13 approximately 109 kms SW of Edmonton. The property is ready for your cottage or home. Can be used the way it is with your trailer parked on the grassy lawn. WATERFRONT living is here for your Family. Install a dock for Summer use. Great area for snowmobiling, cross country skiing and skating come Winter as just over an hour from the City. Only 20 minutes West of Pigeon Lake. Lot is located on the north shore of Buck Lake.
Contact TruHome Inc About MLS® E4163835
TruHome Inc, 1.587.400.SOLD (7653) at Elisse Moreno & Caitlin Heine (REALTORS® with RE/MAX Real Estate), 10805 120 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, T5H-3P9
- MLS®#: E4163835
- Lot Shape: Irregular
- Neighbourhood: Greystones
- City: Wetaskiwin County
- Nearest Town: Buck Lake
- Postal Code: T0C 0E1
- Exterior Features: Boating, Flat Site, Landscaped, No Through Road, Park/Reserve, Recreation Use, Waterfront Property
- Frontage: 30.58 metres
- Depth: 99.37 metres
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Wetaskiwin County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!