Property for Sale
Property For Sale In Parkland
- MLS®#: E4183439
- Size: 159.00 acres
- Price: $350,000
- Status: Active
Farmland at its best. You have 159 acres of workable soil and some bush area that has been used for pasture as well as planted for hay. Bonus is the 146 Acres adjacent to the East of this is also available. You can build your dream home on either piece and work with the over 300 acres to do the type of farming you choose. Or you can continue with generating income by renting it out for pasture or crops and there is a small lease on this piece for a little more income. Taxes are less than $100 a year. You are a mere 10 minute drive to Drayton Valley and ideal spot for commuting to Edmonton. This property allows you to be the farmer you have always wanted to be, but still have options to do other endeavors as well. Buy one or Buy them both you can do wonders with all of this.You could use both pieces as a great operation as the Sellers have in the past.
Contact Elisse Moreno About MLS® E4183439
Elisse Moreno, 1.587.400.SOLD (7653) at Elisse Moreno & Caitlin Heine (REALTORS® with RE/MAX Real Estate), Suite 200, 10835 – 124th Street NW, Edmonton, Alberta, T5M 0H4
- MLS®#: E4183439
- Lot Size: 159.00 acres
- Lot Shape: Rectangular
- Neighbourhood: None
- City: Parkland
- Nearest Town: Drayton Valley
- Postal Code: T0E 2H0
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Parkland Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!