1305 Adamson Drive, Edmonton
Land for Sale
- MLS®#: E4133562
- Price: $325,500
- Status: Active
Located in Allard in Heritage Valley, this community has all amenities nearby and the convenient access to major roadways. Surrounded by beautiful green space, lakes, and the Blackmud Creek Ravine, this community offers many walking trails that brings you closer to nature. This lot has a 38 building pocket and over 10,000 sq ft of lot area available. It is found in a suburban cul-de-sac, a view of the Blackmud Creek, and tons of space for a 3 or 4 car garage and recreational vehicle space. It's far from high volume traffic and loud noises, but still accessible to nearby roads and amenities. $5,000 refundable architectural, landscaping, and fencing deposit required.
Contact TruHome Inc About MLS® E4133562
TruHome Inc, 1.587.400.SOLD (7653) at Elisse Moreno & Caitlin Heine (REALTORS® with RE/MAX Real Estate), 10805 120 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, T5H-3P9
- Property Type: Land
- MLS®#: E4133562
- Restrictions: 38 Building Pocket
- Address: 1305 Adamson Drive
- Neighbourhood: Allard
- City: Edmonton
- Postal Code: T6W 2N8
- Exterior Features: Corner Lot, Creek, Golf Nearby, Not Fenced, Not Landscaped, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Ravine View, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Frontage: 14.42 metres
- Depth: 57.57 metres
services & amenities
- Heating: Y
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Edmonton Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!