1712 Adamson Crescent, Edmonton
Land for Sale
- MLS®#: E4134378
- Price: $441,000
- Status: Active
Located in Allard in Heritage Valley, this lot is in Edmonton South with nearby amenities and accessible to major roadways. The community offers an abundance of green space, walking trails, with that countryside feel. The lot is found in suburban loop with a 48-building pocket with over 11,500 Sq.Ft. of lot area and backs onto huge green space and the creek/ravine. It can accommodate a large estate house with four car garages and still space available for a recreational vehicle. You can enjoy the beauties of nature and the convenience of city life. $10,000 REFUNDABLE Landscaping and Architectural deposit required.
Contact Elisse Moreno About MLS® E4134378
Elisse Moreno, 1.587.400.SOLD (7653) at Elisse Moreno & Caitlin Heine (REALTORS® with RE/MAX Real Estate), 10805 120 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, T5H-3P9
- Property Type: Land
- MLS®#: E4134378
- Restrictions: 48 Building Pocket
- Address: 1712 Adamson Crescent
- Neighbourhood: Allard
- City: Edmonton
- Postal Code: T6W 1Z4
- Exterior Features: Backs Onto Park/Trees, Creek, Not Fenced, Not Landscaped, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Ravine View, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Sloping Lot
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Frontage: 14.07 metres
services & amenities
- Heating: Y
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Edmonton Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!