Property for Sale
Property For Sale In Leduc County
- MLS®#: E4184759
- Size: 160.00 acres
- Price: $469,900
- Status: Active
Cultivated Land, Trees, Water well, Power, Surface Lease Revenue... This land has been in the Pankewicz Family for over 60 years. Close to Pigeon Lake's north shore, this 160 acres of rolling land has approximately 109 acres open cultivated crop land (seeded to Canola past 2 years), a large area of trees, has power (meter needs to be installed) and water well located in the north east corner of property and 2 surface leases generating total annual payment of $4610. Some fence along north boundary has been dropped to allow large equipment onto property. Fences in poor condition and may or may not be on property line. Don't miss this opportunity to increase your farm land base or perhaps to have a treed getaway with annual revenue and that is close to Pigeon Lake. Selling by Timed Auction April 15-21, 2020(TEAM Auctions). List price estimate only. Final sale price may be higher or lower than list price. Acceptance of bid price subject to sellers approval.
Contact Elisse Moreno About MLS® E4184759
Elisse Moreno, 1.587.400.SOLD (7653) at Elisse Moreno & Caitlin Heine (REALTORS® with RE/MAX Real Estate), 10805 120 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, T5H-3P9
- MLS®#: E4184759
- Lot Size: 160.00 acres
- Neighbourhood: None
- City: Leduc County
- Nearest Town: Warburg
- Postal Code: T0C 2M0
- Exterior Features: Corner Lot, Rolling Land, See Remarks
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Leduc County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!