Now available for pre showing’s, experience this stunning lake view bungalow in the Estates at Water’s Edge brought to you by the TruHome and Edmonton Lake Property Real Estate Group.
Sitting on top of a hill, this 3 bedroom Craftsman style bungalow provides some of the most breathtaking views in the whole community. Sit back, enjoy a delicious cup of coffee on your heated, covered deck and experience what life is really about. Once inside, you will love the attention to detail, from the warm maple hardwood cabinetry to the quartz countertops, to the well-appointed lighting choices, the solid doors, and the extra thick hemlock trim and doors. The dining, kitchen and living room boasts open concept living with panoramic views of the lake. The main cottage also features three spacious bedrooms, including the master with a 3 piece ensuite and front-load laundry. What really makes this property stand out though, is the private guest cottage complete with its own full bathroom make it the ideal lake home to host family and friends. Combine this with a double detached garage, personal storage shed, and private hot tub and you have found a very desirable property to call home. Lake living at the Estates at Waters edge is simple, yet refined largely due to its low maintenance living, unbelievable amenities, and classic design aesthetics.
- The lot is larger than it appears, with the Russian olive tree marketing the edge of the property.
- The covered deck is built with Trex decking, the world’s best high-performance composite decking brand. Featuring an additional 400 sq ft of living space with radiant natural gas heaters installed on the ceiling.
- As well as the community water treatment facility, this home has a Kinetico reverse osmosis drinking water system in the kitchen.
- There is a Fantec Ventilation System to control fresh air and humidity.
- The light switches throughout the house are on dimmers.
- The three sono tube skylights bring in additional natural light to the home.
- The home comes complete with all Hunter Douglas blinds.
- There is a natural gas hook-up for a bbq on the deck.